Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

This could be a retail Gmabeoy Advance game

I wish I could convert this to my gameboy advance, it would be the perfect platform for it. Nice amazing graphics you should be working with WayForward the people that made Contra 4. It reminds me of that. Good game really. Thanks for sharing.

LARRY: Pup Run LARRY: Pup Run

It pumped me up!

It was a fun game to play, and having in mind why he is running fast (cause of the dog and alcohol in the series) it just made it more fun! A score attack game, simple controls and that is what is needed. It is challenging but doable. This is a good game. Want to see more of Larry! Maybe a Castle Crashers style one? Really Good. Have my 10.

Feed the King Feed the King

Simple yet strategic and fun.

I work coding games all day and every once in a while I take a break to play this game, each time makes it more fun, looking for better ways to make my highscore.. damn I got good enough to make it 20th in the world the other day. It is a simple mechanic, drop cakes, but its like, u get different rewards where u place the cake, and having a risk factor lacing the cake on the corner or near bombs is amazxing. THe other thing I like about hte game that its gameplay is divided in two parts, palcing the cake then eating the cake with the king which still requieres good controllers and also if you paly it well you can pump up your score a lot more. An amazing game.